Job Description: Project Coordinator
Salary: £25-35k depending on experience
Location: Tring, Hertfordshire
Position: Permanent, Full-Time
Holidays: 20 days excluding bank holidays (negotiable)
About the role
The Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting the operations team with the successful execution of projects. This position reports to the Managing Director and Head of Technical Delivery.
We are looking for an individual with strong organisational and communication skills who can work on their own initiative, supporting the team in a fast-paced environment. If you have a strong customer focus, the ability to work as an integral part of a small team, and are customer-centric, quick thinking with an excellent sense of humour, then we would like to hear from you.
Noba, part of The Metatech Group, is a leading event-specific IT company. We provide high-quality event WiFi and internet, live streaming, virtual and hybrid event support, and custom-developed software to the live event industry throughout the UK and beyond.
Our decades of experience mean we’re quick, thorough workers. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we are very serious about the quality of our work. We love what we do, and we’re confident you’ll enjoy being part of our busy team.
Key role responsibilities
- Prepare and communicate project information and labour schedules, rental and sub-rental requirements, project scope, execution plan and individual responsibilities to lead crew members, vendors, and venues.
- Responsible for all aspects and logistics of events, including travel/transportation/venue access/meeting deadlines etc.
- Interface with all relevant departments, sub-contractors and venue personnel etc.
- Develop, monitor and distribute timelines and schedules.
- Manage the calendars of team members.
- Preparation of show expenses/order closing/purchase orders.
- Preparation of projects for invoicing.
- Act as backup to the team as determined by business levels/holidays.
Requirements and Skills
- 2+ years of administrative and customer service experience within the events industry
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong client relationship skills.
- Operational logistics experience.
- Work well under pressure and be a team player.
- Ability to multitask.
- MS Office experience.
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org